vrijdag 15 januari 2010

DâM FUNK @ Benji Bs Deviation

If there's one set I played till I knew every mix with my eyes closed, it's this one! Benji B invited the mighty DâM FUNK to play a set on his Deviation party in London.
You can download the set here!

Dam-Funk at Deviation Sessions 1st Birthday Party, London. from Deviation on Vimeo.


Later on in the year Benji invited DâM to his BBC studio to do a 3hr special on his latest album. It was possible to stream that show for a couple of weeks on the bbc-site and I have a recording of that! People who would like to join this Dâm-Benji-Madness can always click here!

Stones Throw did a European tour with Mayer, Dâm, James Pants, Peanut, etc... and came over to Antwerp. Here you can see an interview done by On-Point, and if you look closefully you'll see me and my 'Brother from other Mother' Barrington in front of the djbooth! BRA!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten