zaterdag 16 januari 2010

Oswald Moris - The Bearable Deepest Of Being

Me, myself and I made a mix some time ago, but still one of my personal favorites!

Deep, down and dirty! Just the way I like it!

I'm allready digging my crates to provide you with the second part of this bassfest, so stay tuned to hear more from my deepest self!

Oswald Moris - The Bearable Deepest of Being by Swld mrS

Some of the tracks:

Isight - Tomorrows Yesterday (Commercial Suicide)

Greely & Lomax - String Thing (Fokuz)

Furney - Cali Cali (advanced)

Titan - Mathematics (Avalanche)

C.A.B.L.E. - Awaking (cia)

Loxy & Matt U / Perpetuum - Baptism / Hope Found (xtinction agenda)

Calyx & Teebee - The Quest (Break remix) (subtitles)

The Invaderz - Can't Explain It (Invaderz transmissions)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten